Our Musical Director
beyond their wildest expectations. She was learning and studying music from a young age playing flute, recorder, oboe, active in choirs and Bristol Gang Show right into her late 20s when her children arrived on the scene.
She returned back to singing following as the children got older and discovered barbershop and A Cappella music by chance when she saw a poster in the local playgroup. Quite quickly, she threw herself into it with gusto and is now known on the national and international scene in both chorus and quartet circles. She also runs her own Zest Community choir business by day as well as making learning tracks for choirs.
- Open Mixed Quartet Silver Medallist IABS 2017 singing Lead in Dave And The
- DayDream Quartet Semi Finalists at LABBS 2017 and she sings baritone in this line
- Two chorus Golds at BABS & IABS 2017 for EQ
- Planet 24 Mixed A Cappella
- Assistant Director Black Sheep Harmony and Baritone Section Leader 2013-2017
- Committee member of UK Harmony Brigade/Extreme Quartets, Third Placed quartet 2017 in Pink Flamingo. Member for five
- Directed the International UKHB chorus in their shows with singers from USA and
- Participated in European Harmony Brigade in Berlin in
- Runs her community choir company “Zest Choirs” and particularly enjoys her Tone Deaf
She also enjoys an occasional glass of good wine, a late afterglow at the pub, designing posters and images, owls and laughing loudly